The Internet of Things (IOT) is the use of sensors to collect data from everyday “things” and provide real-time information as well as automate processes. Some examples include:
1. A fridge letting you know it is failing
2. Soil letting farmers know they are overwatering their crops
3. Cars letting owners know if there is an accident
4. Homes letting owners know if there is a break-in
Monitor and track all your devices anywhere, anytime.
No App required
Receive alerting on your phone or email as well as customized parameters based on your business specific needs.
Using the network costs up to 50x less than other wireless solutions.
With Communityfi Bundles, there is no hardware to purchase and you pay one monthly price saving your business hundreds.
Harness your data and protect whatever is important to you.
From Refrigeration to Automobiles, we have you covered.
Communityfi solves many problems for real estate developers and homeowners, requiring no power or internet coverage, with the ability to be monitored from anywhere:
1. Intruder detection for vacant homes
2. Air / Water / gas leak detection
3. Security Monitoring and Alerting
4. Smart rodent control
Have a furry friend that likes to run away? Perhaps you want peace of mind that Grandma is safe, wherever she is? Communityfi offers solutions to address these needs.
1. Asset management / device tracking
2. Person / health monitoring
3. Vehicle Tracking
4. Pet tracking
Like the idea that your local restaurant never runs out of your favorite beverage? Imagine smart tech that notifies the manufacturer for reorder before they run out. Now that's Smart Technology!
1. Low stock detection
2. Smart rodent control
3. Delivery fleet tracking
4. Temperature / stock management
The best product requires the best conditions! Communityfi helps produce better products with solutions that ensure growing conditions are always at peak levels even from a long distance.
1. Light, moisture, crop health monitoring
2. Animal health / geofencing solutions
3. Irrigation Monitoring / Automation
4. Product lifecycle monitoring